Intimate Weddings: Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas Got Married
In case you somehow missed the big social media splash, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas got married in a super intimate, super-secret wedding! We’re always excited when our favourite couples get married, and we can’t sit still in our seats with this latest celebrity hitch!
Sophie Turner is an English actress who plays a popular role – Sansa Stark, in HBO’s Game of Thrones. Joe Jonas needs no introduction as he stole the hearts of many girls as a member of the boy band, Jonas Brothers.
The couple had been engaged since 2017, and tied the knot on Wednesday, 1st of March, after… get this… leaving the Billboards award event. They headed straight to the chapel afterwards and said their vows!
Everything we know about the Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas wedding
- Sophie and Joe got married in a Vegas chapel – the Little White Wedding Chapel – right after the Billboards Awards show.
- Their wedding was officiated by an Elvis impersonator. Clearly, they went all out on the Vegas theme.
- Sophie was dressed in a white Bevza jumpsuit, while Joe, her husband, was dressed in a simple grey, double-breasted suit.
- Their wedding was not as spontaneous as it seemed – the couple booked the chapel a week in advance.
- Their guests included Nick and Kevin, Joe’s brothers, and music artists, Diplo and Khalid. Diplo live-streamed almost everything!
- The couple arrived safely in LA, with Sophie wearing a ‘Just Married’ sash.
From every fan page we’ve stalked, we can see in pictures and videos that their wedding was an interesting event. Joe and Sophie went ahead to prove that intimate weddings can be even more fun than big weddings.
Sophie and Joe clearly had a great time – they got to say their vows to each other, they had supportive friends and family who made the event fun, and they got to roll out in a pink Cadillac.
Intimate weddings are a great option for many couples – both celebs and non-celebs- because they are focused on the details. Every person invited will be there because they have a real bond with the couple. Couples also have to worry less about dining or hall expenses, and can splurge on pink Cadillacs and luxury honeymoon experiences.
We’re excited for Sophie and Joe, and we hope they never lose their adventurous and exciting nature.
Have you been inspired to have a super-secret, fun or intimate wedding? Then reach out to us at Zeal and Ayuda. Our mission is to bring dream weddings to life. Contact us now for a free consultation.